An B1 certificate shows that you can:
- read simple texts in Arabic
- write letters and emails on everyday subjects
- take meeting notes
- show awareness of opinions and mood in written Arabic.
Reasons to choose B1 certificate:
- develop your ability to communicate in Arabic for practical tasks and situations.
- gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide.
- improve your work, study and travel prospects.
How does the exam process work?
There are three parts to the exam. You do the Reading and Writing, and the Listening papers on the same day. You may need to do the Speaking on a different day. You do the Speaking with two examiners. The exam is available in computer-based format.
|Reading and Writing